Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Nara Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 23
Location : You hear that ruffling sound behind you? ...That's me...

PostSubject: The Nara Clan   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm

When the Nara clan uses Kage Shibari No Jutsu they should be able to trap multiple people(like in the show) instead of having to choose one person in a 2v1 battle and having the other person kill you while you choose. >.>
Ex.
I = Me Very Happy
O = opponents
Dottedline = Kagemane

;----O
I-----------O
`.-----O
I know the demonstration looks crappy so don't laugh >.>, but what im trying to say is that if there are multiple people on your screen the shadow should spread out. :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!

I know Twisted Evil I remade a few hours ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Genesis wrote:
Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!

I know Twisted Evil I remade a few hours ago

Get on then! I am waiting!
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!

I know Twisted Evil I remade a few hours ago

Get on then! I am waiting!

Hold on a sec :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 23
Location : You hear that ruffling sound behind you? ...That's me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 am

Gene, you were on when I wasn't D: ... I feel so unloved Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:53 am

Axel wrote:
Gene, you were on when I wasn't D: ... I feel so unloved Crying or Very sad
I'm sowwy D:

Lol I'll try and log on when you're on next time ^^'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Genesis wrote:
Axel wrote:
Gene, you were on when I wasn't D: ... I feel so unloved Crying or Very sad
I'm sowwy D:

Lol I'll try and log on when you're on next time ^^'

Yeah naught Gen you missed Axel's Promotion!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 23
Location : You hear that ruffling sound behind you? ...That's me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:25 am

Indeed you did tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Glad you got the promotion Smile drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   

Back to top Go down
 
The Nara Clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nara, Hisame [Konoha Genin] Wip
» The Nara Clan
» the flying monkey clan
» A letter sealed with the foaming mug standard of Clan Battlehammer delivered to the Ironhouse Clan.
» Lava Release Clan.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: